Links and references
1. Hall D, Elliman D, editors. Health for All Children. 4th ed. revised. Oxford: OUP: 2006. See also Regalado M, Halfon N. Primary care services promoting optimal child development from birth to three years. Arch Ped Adolesc Med. 2001; 155: 1311–22.
2. See the website of the National Screening Committee: www.nsc.nhs.uk/
4. Silva PA. Predictive validity of a simple two item developmental screening test for three year olds. New Zeal Med J. 1981; 93: 39–41.
5. https://www.denverii.com/ (lists REFERENCES to studies using the DDST; test materials may be ordered through this website). Accessed 31 December 2008.
7. Mortimer H. Trackers 0-5: Tracking children’s progress through the Early Years Foundation Stage .Stafford; QEd publications:2008. Available from: www.qed.uk.com/nurseries_and_early_years.htm
8. https://www.standards.dcsf.gov.uk/eyfs/site/resource/index.htm Accessed 31 December 2008.
9. Pachter LM, Dworkin PH. Maternal expectations about normal child development in 4 cultural groups.Arch Ped Adolesc Med 1997;151 (11): 1144-50
10. Rydz D, Srour M, Oskoui M, et al. Screening for developmental delay in the setting of a community pediatric clinic: a prospective assessment of parent-report questionnaires. Pediatrics. 2006; 118(4): e1178–86. Available at: https://pediatrics.aappublications.org/cgi/content/abstract/118/4/e1178 Accessed 31 December 2008.
11. Available at: https://shop.healthforallchildren.co.uk/pro.epl?SHOP=HFAC4&DO=USERPAGE&PAGE=peds06
12. https://www.pedstest.com/ – this website gives detailed information about the design, validation and use of PEDS.
13. Pickstone C, Hannon P, Fox L. Surveying and screening preschool language development. Child Care Hlth Dev. 2002; 28: 251–64.
14. Department of Health. Child Health Promotion Programme 2008. .www.dh.gov.uk/en/Publicationsandstatistics/Publications/DH_083645 Accessed 31 December 2008.
Harlow Printing Limited was established in 1947 and is a major manufacturer and supplier of specialist products to both the public and private sectors.
Accredited to both ISO 9001:2008 and 14001 you can be certain any products purchased from our company are manufactured to exacting quality and environmental standards.
Thank you for subscibing for Growth, Print and PCHR updates. Check your inbox or spam folder to confirm your subscription.