Links and references
1. Statham J. Effective services to support children in special circumstances. Child Care Hlth Dev. 2004;30(6): 589–98.
2. www.scie.org.uk/publications/briefings/files/scare11.pdf (accessed 20 December 2008)
3. Singleton JL, Tittle MD. Deaf parents of hearing children. J Deaf Stud Deaf Educ. 2000; 5(3): 221–36.
4. Van Cleemput P. Health care needs of travellers. Arch Dis Child. 2000;82:32–7. See also www.msfcphva.org/clieffectiveness/clieffbulletins/bulletin8.pdf
5. Black D, Payne H, Lansdown R, et al. Babies behind bars revisited. Arch Dis Child. 2004; 89: 896–8.
6. Keen J, Alison LH. Drug misusing parents: key points for health professionals. Arch Dis Child. 2001; 85:296–9. See also Forrester D, Harwin J. Parental Substance Misuse and Child Welfare: Outcomes for Children Two Years after Referral. British Journal of Social Work 2008; 38(8):1518-35; See also Street K, Harrington J, Chiang W, et al. How great is the risk of abuse in infants born to drug-using mothers?Child: Care, Health & Development 2004; 30(4): 325–30.
7. Becker KL,.Walton-Moss B. Detecting and addressing alcohol abuse in women. Nurse Pract. 2001;26:13-23 See also Bradley KA, Boyd-Wickizer J, Powell SH, et al. Alcohol screening questionnaires in women: a critical review. JAMA; 1998; 280:166-71. See also Elliott EJ, Payne J, Morris A et al. Fetal alcohol syndrome: a prospective national surveillance study. Arch Dis Child 2008;93:732–37. See also: Giglia RC, Binns CW. Alcohol and breastfeeding: what do Australian mothers know? Asia Pac J Clin Nutr 2007;16 (Suppl 1):473-477
8. Hall DMB, Elliman D, editors. Health for All Children. 4th ed. revised. Oxford: Oxford University Press; 2006.
Harlow Printing Limited was established in 1947 and is a major manufacturer and supplier of specialist products to both the public and private sectors.
Accredited to both ISO 9001:2008 and 14001 you can be certain any products purchased from our company are manufactured to exacting quality and environmental standards.
Thank you for subscibing for Growth, Print and PCHR updates. Check your inbox or spam folder to confirm your subscription.