Links and references
1. Charpak N, Ruiz JG, Zupan J, et al. Kangaroo Mother Care: 25 years after. Acta Paediatr. 2005;94(5):514-22.
2. Cooke RW, Foulder-Hughes L. Growth impairment in the very preterm and cognitive and motor performance at 7 years. Arch Dis Child. 2003;88(6):482-87. See also Cristobal R, Oghalai JS. Hearing loss in children with very low birth weight: current review of epidemiology and pathophysiology. Arch Dis Child Fetal Neonatal Ed. 2008;93(6):F462-68. See also DiBiasie A. Evidence-based review of retinopathy of prematurity prevention in VLBW and ELBW infants. Neonatal Netw. 2006;25(6):393-403.
3. Cooke RW. Health, lifestyle, and quality of life for young adults born very preterm Arch Dis Child. 2004;89(3):201-6.
4. Kirk S, Glendinning C. Developing services to support parents caring for a technology-dependent child at home. Child Care Health Dev. 2004;30(3):209-18.
5. Jacobs SE, Sokol J, Ohlsson A. The Newborn Individualized Developmental Care and Assessment Program is not supported by meta-analyses of the data.
6. J Pediatr. 2002;140(6):699-706.
7. Davies S, Hall D. Parents and professionals in partnership. Arch. Dis. Child. 2005; 90: 1053 – 57
8. Foy E. Parental grieving of childhood disability: a rural perspective. Australian Social Work. 1997; 50(1): 39–44. See also Godress J, Ozgul S, Owen C, et al. Grief experiences of parents whose children suffer from mental illness. Aust NZ J Psychiat. 2005; 39(1–2): 88–94.
9. Sloper P, Greco V, Beecham J, et al. Key worker services for disabled children: what characteristics of services lead to better outcomes for children and families? Child Care Health Dev. 2006;32(2):147-57. .
10. Mahon M, Kibirige MS Patterns of admissions for children with special needs to the paediatric assessment unit. Arch Dis Child. 2004;89(2):165-69.
11. McConachie H, Barry R, Spencer A, et al. The challenge of developing a regional database for autism spectrum disorder. Arch Dis Child. 2009;94(1):38-41
12. Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths. Recommendations for a Joint Agency Protocol for the Management of Sudden Unexpected Deaths in Infancy. 2005. Available at: www.fsid.org.uk/editpics/202-1.pdf (accessed 10 December 2008). See also: Fleming PJ, Blair PS, Sidebotham PD, et al.Investigating sudden unexpected deaths in infancy and childhood and caring for bereaved families: an integrated multiagency approach. BMJ. 2004; 328: 331–4.
13. Busta Moore D, Catlin A. Lactation suppression: forgotten aspect of care for the mother of a dying child.Pediatr Nurs. 2003; 29(5): 383–4. Available at: www.medscape.com/viewarticle/464568 (accessed 10 December 2008).
Harlow Printing Limited was established in 1947 and is a major manufacturer and supplier of specialist products to both the public and private sectors.
Accredited to both ISO 9001:2008 and 14001 you can be certain any products purchased from our company are manufactured to exacting quality and environmental standards.