Links and references
1. Berk LE. Child Development. New York: Pearson Educational; 2005.
2. Department of Health. Child health promotion programme. London: DH; 2008.https://www.dh.gov.uk/en/Publicationsandstatistics/Publications/DH_083645 Accessed 2 January 2009.
3. National Screening Committee: www.nsc.nhs.uk
4. Robson P. Shuffling, hitching, scooting or sliding: some observations in 30 otherwise normal children. Dev Med Child Neurol. 1970; 12(5):608-17
5. Robson P. Persisting head turning in the early months: some effects in the early years. Dev Med Child Neurol. 1968;10(1):82-92.
6. Russ SA, Poulakis Z, Wake M, et al. The distraction test: the last word? J Paediatr Child Health. 2005;41(4):197-200.
7. Atkinson J, Braddick O, Nardini M, et al. Infant hyperopia: detection, distribution, changes and correlates-outcomes from the Cambridge infant screening programs. Optom Vis Sci. 2007;84(2):84-96.
Harlow Printing Limited was established in 1947 and is a major manufacturer and supplier of specialist products to both the public and private sectors.
Accredited to both ISO 9001:2008 and 14001 you can be certain any products purchased from our company are manufactured to exacting quality and environmental standards.
Thank you for subscibing for Growth, Print and PCHR updates. Check your inbox or spam folder to confirm your subscription.