Links and references
1. Berk LE. Child Development. New York: Pearson Educational; 2005.
2. Department of Health. Child health promotion programme. London: DH; 2008.https://www.dh.gov.uk/en/Publicationsandstatistics/Publications/DH_083645 Accessed 2 January 2009.
3. National Screening Committee: www.nsc.nhs.uk
4. Robson P. Shuffling, hitching, scooting or sliding: some observations in 30 otherwise normal children. Dev Med Child Neurol. 1970; 12(5):608-17
5. Robson P. Persisting head turning in the early months: some effects in the early years. Dev Med Child Neurol. 1968;10(1):82-92.
6. Russ SA, Poulakis Z, Wake M, et al. The distraction test: the last word? J Paediatr Child Health. 2005;41(4):197-200.
7. Atkinson J, Braddick O, Nardini M, et al. Infant hyperopia: detection, distribution, changes and correlates-outcomes from the Cambridge infant screening programs. Optom Vis Sci. 2007;84(2):84-96.
Harlow Printing Limited was established in 1947 and is a major manufacturer and supplier of specialist products to both the public and private sectors.
Accredited to both ISO 9001:2008 and 14001 you can be certain any products purchased from our company are manufactured to exacting quality and environmental standards.