Links and references
1. Stanton HJ, Martin J, Henningfield JE. The impact of smoking on the family. Current Paediatrics.2005; 15:590–8. See also Britton J (Ed.). ABC of Smoking Cessation. Oxford: Blackwell Publishing; 2004. (The articles in this book are also available on the BMJ website – www.bmj.com )
2. Davis H, Spurr P. Parent counselling: an evaluation of a community child mental health service. J Child Psychol Psychiatry. 1998;39(3):365-76. See also Baggens C. What they talk about: conversations between child health centre nurses and parents Journal of Advanced Nursing, 2001; 36(5): 659-67
3. Rollnick S, Mason P, Butler C. Health behaviour change: a guide for practitioners. Oxford; Churchill Livingstone: 1999.
4. Department of Health. Birth to five. 2007. Available at https://www.dh.gov.uk/en/Publicationsandstatistics/Publications/PublicationsPolicyAndGuidance/DH_074924 (accessed 18 December 2008).
5. https://www.newcastle.edu.au/centre/fac/efp/index.html (accessed 18 December 2008). See also Sarkadi A, Kristianson R, Oberklaid F et al. Fathers’ involvement and children’s developmental outcomes: a systematic review of longitudinal studies. Acta Pædiatrica 2008; 97: 153–8.
Harlow Printing Limited was established in 1947 and is a major manufacturer and supplier of specialist products to both the public and private sectors.
Accredited to both ISO 9001:2008 and 14001 you can be certain any products purchased from our company are manufactured to exacting quality and environmental standards.