Links and references
1. Stanton HJ, Martin J, Henningfield JE. The impact of smoking on the family. Current Paediatrics.2005; 15:590–8. See also Britton J (Ed.). ABC of Smoking Cessation. Oxford: Blackwell Publishing; 2004. (The articles in this book are also available on the BMJ website – www.bmj.com )
2. Davis H, Spurr P. Parent counselling: an evaluation of a community child mental health service. J Child Psychol Psychiatry. 1998;39(3):365-76. See also Baggens C. What they talk about: conversations between child health centre nurses and parents Journal of Advanced Nursing, 2001; 36(5): 659-67
3. Rollnick S, Mason P, Butler C. Health behaviour change: a guide for practitioners. Oxford; Churchill Livingstone: 1999.
4. Department of Health. Birth to five. 2007. Available at https://www.dh.gov.uk/en/Publicationsandstatistics/Publications/PublicationsPolicyAndGuidance/DH_074924 (accessed 18 December 2008).
5. https://www.newcastle.edu.au/centre/fac/efp/index.html (accessed 18 December 2008). See also Sarkadi A, Kristianson R, Oberklaid F et al. Fathers’ involvement and children’s developmental outcomes: a systematic review of longitudinal studies. Acta Pædiatrica 2008; 97: 153–8.
Harlow Printing Limited was established in 1947 and is a major manufacturer and supplier of specialist products to both the public and private sectors.
Accredited to both ISO 9001:2008 and 14001 you can be certain any products purchased from our company are manufactured to exacting quality and environmental standards.
Thank you for subscibing for Growth, Print and PCHR updates. Check your inbox or spam folder to confirm your subscription.