Links and references
1. Leboyer F. Birth without violence. Rochester: Inner Traditions Bear and Company; 2002
2. Chess S, Thomas A. Temperament: Theory and Practice. Abingdon: Routledge; 1996.
3. Musters C, McDonald E, Jones I. Management of postnatal depression. Brit Med J. 2008; 337: 399–403.
4. Murray L, Andrews L. The Social Baby : Understanding Babies’ Communication from Birth. Richmond, UK: The Children’s Project; 2005 See also: Poobalan AS, Aucott L, Ross L, et al. Effects of treating postnatal depression on mother–infant interaction and child development: Systematic review. Brit J Psych 2007; 191: 378-86
5. Why mothers die. 2000–2002 report. London: CEMACH; 2002. Available at:http://www.cemach.org.uk/Publications/Saving-Mothers-Lives-Report-2000-2002.aspx (accessed 18 December 2008).
6. http://www.nsc.nhs.uk/ The guidance of the National Screening Committee was clarified at: http://www.amicus-cphva.org/pdf/prbepds1.pdf (accessed 18 December 2008). See also Shakespeare J, Blake F, Garcia J. A qualitative study of the acceptability of routine screening of postnatal women using the Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale. Brit J General Practice 2003; 53: 614-19.
7. Grossmann KE, Grossmann K, Waters E. Attachment from Infancy to Adulthood: The Major Longitudinal Studies. New York: Guilford Press; 2006
8. O’Connor TG, Byrne JG. Attachment measures for research and practice. Child Adolesc Mental Health.2007; 12(4): 187–92.
9. Jones DPH. Interviewing the Sexually Abused Child: investigation of suspected abuse. 4th ed. London; Royal College of Psychiatrists: 1992.
10. Belsky J. Developmental Risks (Still) Associated with Early Child Care. J. Child Psychol. Psychiat. 2001; 42(7): 845-59. See also: HM Government. Choice for parents, the best start for children: a ten year strategy for childcare. 2004. www.hm-treasury.gov.uk 2004 (accessed 19 December 2008). Seealso: Melhuish E. 2004. Literature Review of the Impact of Early Years Childcare Provision on Young Children (paper in support of the National Audit Office Report (HC 268 2003-04) Available from: http://www.nao.org.uk/system_pages/search.aspx (accessed 19 December 2008).
Harlow Printing Limited was established in 1947 and is a major manufacturer and supplier of specialist products to both the public and private sectors.
Accredited to both ISO 9001:2008 and 14001 you can be certain any products purchased from our company are manufactured to exacting quality and environmental standards.